First Travel Solutions
Developing a Business Continuity Plan with First really is as easy as 1,2,3.
We will carry out an initial needs
analysis in conjunction with your
Business Continuity Team (BCT)
We will make a number of recommendations on transport and logistics requirements. Together we will then work on the Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
3.Business Continuity Plan
We will develop a transport and logistics plan, which dove-tails into the existing BCP. The BCP will be filed online, with a secure login process and password protection.
Days lost through an inoperative workforce can cost millions. It is crucial to have a trusted support function working with you focused solely on getting your people to and from your primary and secondary sites in times of difficulty.
Partnering with FirstGroup ensures:
- Account management based upon the client's BCP
- Advice on all Business Continuity transport planning
- Expert advice on travel planning logistics
- Project and logistic management
- Web based online plans that are easy to update
- Business Continuity transport testing in conjunction with the client's business continuity plans
- Mapping and transport plans to primary and secondary sites
- Specialised transport and office accommodation, if required
- Managed emergency transport
- The security which comes with working with the largest public transport company in the UK
What are the assurance fees?
Each client is different and we usually provide an outline cost-benefit analysis once we have assessed your needs.
The fees for First's business continuity service include:
- A logistics and transport plan
- A review of the plan
- A simulated test environment
Thereafter the Business Continuity Team will agree ongoing fees based on the needs prevailing at the time of any disruptive event.
- New Outdoor Learning Brochure out now!! - Tuesday 4 September 2012
- First Education & School Travel and Schools NorthEast - Tuesday 28 August 2012
- Eco Adventure in Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland. - Thursday 17 May 2012