FirstGroup America Statistics
- Transports 4 million students each day across North America.
- Operates in 40 US states.
- Operates 49,000 buses.
- Operates 605 locations.
- Employs 61,000 people.
- Operates in 31 US states and five international locations.
- Operates in 146 facilities.
- Maintains over 51,000 vehicles.
- Employs 4,000 people.
- Carries over 24 million passengers every year, covering 6.2 billion passenger miles.
- Operates throughout North America.
- Destinations in 48 US states and 10 Canadian provinces / territories.
- Operates 2,300 buses.
- Serves 2,300 destinations, including around 180 Greyhound terminals.
- Employs 10,000 people.
- Covers more than 260 million annual fleet miles.
- Carries around 150 million passengers each year.
- Operates in 41 US states and Puerto Rico.
- Operates 6,700 buses.
- Operates in 235 locations.
- Employs 13,000 people.
- Operates 11,300 buses.
- Operates in nine provinces and one territory.
- Operates 117 locations.
- Has 11,200 employees.
- Has revenues of US$480m per year.
- FirstGroup plc is the leading transport operator in the UK and North America with annualized revenues of over £5 billion.
- Our North American businesses have annualized revenues of over $5 billion.
- FirstGroup has 137,000 employees worldwide.
- Nearly 100,000 of these are in North America.