Park & Ride
First Aberdeen operates a Park & Ride service from 2 sites, Bridge of Don and Kingswells.
X40 - Dubford to Kingswells medical centre via - Bridge o Don P&R, King Street, Union St, Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Kingswells P&R.
This service operates every 15 minutes peak times and 20 minutes off-peak. In the evening the service operates hourly between Dubford and Aberdeen Royal Infirmary via King Street and Holburn Junction.
How to Use Park & Ride:
- Park your car, free all day (no ticket required)
- Pay £3.30 peak and £3.00 off peak per person on bus. The Park & Ride ticket is exclusive to passengers boarding at a Park & Ride site but it can be used as a transfer ticket on a further First service in Aberdeen
- Up to 2 children, under 16 years of age, can travel free when accompanied by a fare paying adult.
- Walk on passengers boarding at the Park & Ride sites, or any of the designated Park & Ride stops, can purchase any of our range of on bus tickets including FirstDay unlimited travel tickets.
- Holders of season tickets - FirstWeek, First4Week, First12Week, First6Month and First Annual can also use Park & Ride services.
- A dedicated 4 week Park & Ride season ticket is available for purchase at the First Travel Centre priced at £55.