Simple, Flexible, Transferable and Great Value!
Relax. 10 bus journeys whenever you want them.
10 journeys, 12 weeks validity, 0 cash needed on bus.
Carnet is the new way to travel with First in Aberdeen. It's an easy to use, flexible bus ticket for travelling around on our network.
10 bus tickets to use whenever you want. If you don't travel often enough to use one of our existing loyalty tickets, what could be simpler?
Whether you're having a few drinks after work, popping into town for some lunch with friends, going shopping or any other occasional trip, Carnet is the ideal ticket for you.
No need to know your fare, no need to have the correct change, with Carnet you buy the ticket in advance and you can just pop on a First bus service whenever you want.
How to use a Carnet Ticket
Not a frequent bus user? No problem. The Carnet ticket is like our services, really easy to use.
Simply purchase your Carnet ticket from the First Travel Shop at 47 Union Street, Aberdeen or from any PayPoint outlet in the city, for no additional charge.
To find your nearest PayPoint outlet click here. Your carnet ticket, priced at £19.50, is then valid for up to 12 weeksfrom the date of purchase.
When you reach the bus stop, signal the bus to stop by holding your arm out. Visit our timetables to make sure you have all the information you need. When you board the bus, hand your ticket to the driver. The driver will punch your Carnet ticket for each journey travelled.
At your destination simply ring the bell to get off.
Ask for a Carnet and travel a new way.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket must be sealed into the wallet by any First representative or by the PayPoint agent
- Each time you board a First bus, you must give the ticket wallet to the driver for inspection of validity
- The driver will punch the card on every journey it is used
- The ticket is valid on all First services in Aberdeen excluding late night buses and any special tours or excursions
- The ticket is accepted for travel subject to First in Aberdeen's standard Conditions of Carriage. This ticket is transferable
- Refunds are not made, lost or stolen tickets are not replaced
- There are security features on this ticket
- This ticket should be presented to any First official as proof of your journey should it be requested