A daily ticket - FirstDay
Our FirstDay tickets offer unlimited travel on First buses for one day. They are great value for anyone making more than one journey in a day. You can buy your FirstDay ticket from your driver when you board.
|FirstDay West Yorkshire
Unlimited travel on First buses throughout West Yorkshire and on the full route of services 184, 517, 589, 590 & 592 - available at any time of day.
Unlimited travel on First buses within the Calderdale & Huddersfield zone. Available after 9.30am Monday-Friday and all day weekends and Bank Holidays.
Not for adults! Unlimited travel on First buses in West Yorkshire for young people. Available at any time of day.
|FirstDay Family & Friends
Unlimited travel on First buses in West Yorkshire for any 5 people. Available after 9.30am Monday-Friday and all day weekends and Bank Holidays.
Unlimited travel on all operator's buses throughout West Yorkshire – available at any time of day.
Unlimited travel on all operator's buses throughout West Yorkshire for Young People - available at any time of day.
|Hebden Bridge day ticket
Valid on First services in the Hebden Bridge area - see below for details.
Terms and Conditions
- FirstDay tickets are valid until the end of service on the day of purchase.
- FirstDayOut and Half-Fare MetroDay are only available to young people aged 11-18 on production of a valid Young Person's or Scholar's photocard. You must show your photocard when you buy and use your ticket. Children aged under 11 do not need a photocard.
- When using FirstDay Family & Friends all customers travelling on the same ticket must board the bus together
- Not valid on event or other special services.
- Hebden Bridge day ticket valid the the full route of services A, B, C, D & E plus 590/2/4 between Brearley & Mytholm, 591 between Brearley & Heptonstall and 593 between Brearley & Old Town