We are fully committed to deliver a bus service that is safe, reliable, service driven but here at First Devon and Cornwall that is not enough. We also want to know what you want, what you think and what products you like and what you would like to see more of. That is why we need to recruit customers who use our bus service to join us at the heart of our business and establish a place where your views are listened to and considered. If you are interested in having your say and making a difference to the bus service in your area then please consider joining us on this exciting opportunity.
Why join us?
To have customers reviewing the products they use makes complete sense to us and talking with our customers is vital, if we are to meet and rise to the challenge of customer expectations then we need you to help us to do this. We want to understand what you need, want and where you want to see it. Of course not everything will be possible but we can at least see what can be achieved and if you want it, it might be that others do too.
We are inviting customers to join our customer panel and to have a view and say on a wide range of issues including; product development, service improvements, reliability, and customer communications to name just a few.
How can I be involved?
You decide how much involvement you would like, as we will be regularly asking customers to participate on a voluntary basis. All you need to do to be part of the Customer panel is to register your interest. We will then invite you to an event, meeting, take part in a survey or ask for your views by contacting you direct from your registration. To come and join us, you simply need to meet the following criteria;
- A customer of our bus services
- A desire to make a difference
- Ability to share your views constructively
There are many different ways you can be involved with the Customer Panel, including:
- Completing questionnaires or taking part in surveys by email, phone, post or face-to-face Reviewing our product information before it is printed
- Being part of a customer improvements panel
- Being a 'customer champion' - challenging our customer care practices
- Being our invited guest at special customer events or award evenings
- All panel members are voluntary; however there will from time to time products or services offered to those customers who engage with us
- This will be at our discretion. All applicants must be 18 years and over
We are now actively recruiting for Customer Panel Members for the following areas:
- North Devon
- South Devon, including Plymouth
We would like to hear from you if you would like to join our customer panel and join us every few months to hear your views on the bus service in your area. Please apply by emailing with your contact details, including home telephone number and address to:
email@example.com - and let us know why you would like to join our panel.