Have you got issues, comments and suggestions about your bus service?
That's why we have set up customer panels in your area - to provide a direct link between customers and First.
The goal is to provide a forum for constructive change and input into strategic issues. This aims to lead to improvements in bus services in your local community. The Customer Panel is not designed to deal with one-off individual complaints which will continue to be handled by our Customer Services team.
Would you like to join the Customer Panel?
If so, please complete the attached application form and email it to email@example.com or post it to:Customer Panel
How does the Customer Panel work?
- The panel has a number of customers (between 8 and 10) who represent other customers who use specific bus services.
- They meet quarterly with local senior management and directors.
- Each panel member was chosen to ensure that a broad cross-section of our customers would be represented.
- The individual customer panel members are completely independent from First.
How to contact the Customer Panel?
You can contact a customer panel member in your area via e-mail or letter. They will act on your behalf at one of our quarterly meetings.
Write toCustomer Panel
Tell us about your journey experience! Download the form below and post it back to us.
Recent customer panel minutes
- Plymouth December 2014 - PDF - (77 KB)
- Cornwall September 2014 - PDF - (117 KB)
- Plymouth September 2014 - PDF - (117 KB)
- Cornwall June 2014 - PDF - (132 KB)
- Plymouth June 2014 - PDF - (112 KB)
- Cornwall March 2014 - PDF - (177 KB)
- Plymouth March 2014 - PDF - (124 KB)
- Plymouth December 2013 - PDF - (36 KB)
- Cornwall December 2013 - PDF - (146 KB)
- Cornwall September 2013 - PDF - (138 KB)
- Plymouth September 2013 - PDF - (131 KB)
- Cornwall June 2013 - PDF - (141 KB)
- Plymouth March 2013 - PDF - (162 KB)
- Cornwall March 2013 - PDF - (168 KB)
- Cornwall December 2012 - PDF - (286 KB)
- Plymouth December 2012 - PDF - (360 KB)
- September 2012 - PDF - (164 KB)
- June 2012 - PDF - (159 KB)