Dartmoor Sunday Rover Ticket
Hop aboard the Sunday Rover network of buses and trains and enjoy a great day out.
Letting public transport take the strain is the perfect way to travel around Devon, taking in the spectacular scenery along the way with no worries about driving and parking; enjoy the wide open landscapes, visit pretty moorland villages, or enjoy a day by the sea.
Available to buy on Sundays & Public Holidays from 25 May until 14 September 2014 inclusive, from the driver of any of the buses shown below, at Exeter, Barnstaple or Plymouth railway stations, or from the conductor on the Tamar Valley or Tarka Line trains.
|Child (age 5-16 inclusive)||£6.70|
|Family (Up to 5 people with max 2 adults)||£20|
Your Dartmoor Sunday Rover ticket can be used on the following bus and train services.
- First bus services 48, 83A, 86, 90, 93 187
- All Stagecoach South West buses
- Beacon Bus service 118
- Dartline service 82
- Plymouth Citybus services 11 and 75B
- Western Greyhound services 510, 572, 576, and 593
- All First Great Western trains in Devon and to Gunnislake (not valid on Cross Country or Southwest trains)