A guide to viewing and printing timetables
- Click on the 'timetables' link to the left on this page. All of the timetables for your area will be displayed.
- To find the timetable you are looking for, enter the places you are travelling from and to in the box. Or, if you know it enter the route number.
- Once you have found the route number, choose when you want to travel, either Monday to Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- The timetable will now be displayed on screen. You can now view your timetable as it is or choose PDF or Large print PDF.
- To just get the times for when you want to travel click the 'personalise' symbol, this will ask you whether your journey is one-way or return, for your start and end points and your preferred departure times. The times of the services around the times you entered will be provided.
- To print a timetable either click the 'PDF' or 'Large print PDF' symbol. This will open as a new page for you to print.