Get an OCTOPUS ticket and cut the cost of travel around Southend, Rayleigh, Rochford, Canvey and Benfleet!
- Day, weekly, four-weekly and yearly tickets.
- Valid for travel on most buses* run by Arriva, First, NIBS, Regal busways and Stephensons.
- Available all day, every day+
- Buy them on any bus (except yearly tickets cannot be bought on buses)
- Weekly, four-weekly and yearly tickets also available from Arriva's Travel Shop in Southend Travel Centre and from Cooks Coaches' shop in Chichester Road
*Octopus tickets are valid on services run under contract to Essex County Council, but are not valid on service 500 to 599, 800, 806 to 816 and the X30.
+ Off-peak day tickets are not valid before 9am on Mondays to Fridays.
|Day||Adult £4.20||Child £3|
|Weekly||Adult £19||Child £14|
|Four-weekly||Adult £52||Child £39|
Octopus tickets are valid for travel within the Southend, Rochford and Castlepoint districts. this area is bounded by the River Crouch in the north, the coast to the east and south and Sadlers Farm Roundabout and the A1245 between Rettendon turnpike and Carpenter's Arms in the west.