Glasgow Shuttle service 500
Passengers are advised that the following service adjustments will be in place over the Christmas holiday period:
Thursday 25 December no service
Fridays 26 December 2014 and 2 January 2015
- Service 500 will start at 0500hrs from Glasgow and 0500hrs from Glasgow Airport.
Thursday 1 January 2015
- Service 500, Glasgow and Glasgow Airport will operate approximately every 20 minutes.
Glasgow Shuttle is the official Glasgow City Centre - Glasgow Airport service operated in association with Glasgow Airport and is the best way to travel to and from the airport.
With great value fares and connections available across Greater Glasgow with our network of over 100 services - why choose anything else?
Why Glasgow Shuttle service 500?
- Frequent - up to every 10 minutes
- Direct to and from the city centre
- Operating 24 hours a day, 364 days a year
- Arrive and depart just outside the terminal building
- New, top-class vehicles with leather seats and WiFi connection plus lowfloor for easy access
- Connect across Glasgow with First's network of over 100 services
Please note, you will be asked to print your eticket when your transaction is completed. The eticket should be shown to the driver when boarding your booked Glasgow Shuttle service 500.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note Student First Week tickets are not valid on the Shuttle service.
Service 747 - Glasgow Airport
Service 747 uses stance 6 at Glasgow Airport.