Enjoy your night out knowing getting home is simple with the night bus.
Getting home is now even easier with our excellent network of night services on Friday and Saturday nights*. On all night services a flat fare of £2 single within city zones 1 and 2 can be purchased from your driver, or £3 from the city to Lanarkshire - simply hop on board and enjoy your journey home. Cash only - no other ticket types valid.
*Includes the early hours of Saturday and Sunday mornings until approx. 4am.
There are convenient city centre pick up points to suit your night out and where you can catch your night bus home.
Nightbus services from City Centre to:
- N9 Ibrox, Paisley and Linwood
- N12 Barmulloch, Balornock and Auchinairn / Toryglen and Rutherglen
- N18 Dalmarnock, Rutherglen and East Kilbride
- N36 Glasgow, Buchanan Bus Station - Abronhill, Oak Road via Condorrat
- N38 Shawlands, Eastwood Toll and Crookfur
- N40 Shettleston, Barlanark and Easterhouse / Maryhill, Drumchapel and Clydebank
- N57 Shawlands, Darnley and Pollok
- N62 Partick, Clydebank and Faifley / Parkhead, Shettleston and Baillieston
- N66 Cathcart, Clarkston and East Kilbride / Anniesland, Clydebank and Mountblow
- N75 Aikenhead Road, Hampden Park and Castlemilk
- N240 Bellshill, Motherwell, Wishaw and Cleland
- N267 Rutherglen, Cambuslang, Blantyre and Hamilton