New Low Prices from Tuesday 11th December
A great value all-week ticket which permits unlimited journeys for seven consecutive days - commute, socialise or shop with one handy ticket.
FirstWeek tickets can be purchased from over 850 PayPoint agents and one week tickets can also be purchased from your driver. Route specific tickets are only available on bus.
* Based on Glasgow City First10Week ticket which has been reduced by £36.
**Based on First10Week
These great value tickets have just got a whole lot better with massive price discounts.
Examples of great savings
Save £36 with Glasgow City First10Week - Was £124 / Now only £88!
Save £31 with Network First10Week - Was £148 / Now only £117!
Save £15 with Glasgow City First4Week - Was £53 / Now only £38!
Newly reduced tickets - buy from PayPoint
|Network (all areas)||£18.50||£52.00||£122.00|
|Student / U20 City or Local||£11.00||£38.00||£88.00|
|Student / U20 Network||£14.25||£48.50||£114.00|
Route Specific FirstWeek Tickets - Buy on bus unless otherwise stated
|Dumbarton Local||£11.00||See PayPoint Local||See PayPoint Local|
|Dumbarton - City||£16.00||See PayPoint Network||See PayPoint Network|
|X4/X5/X80 Express||£15.50||See PayPoint Network||See PayPoint Network|
|X4/X5/X80 Student / U20||£11.00||£38.00||£88.00|
|Lanarkshire - City||£17.00||See PayPoint Network||See PayPoint Network|
Terms and conditions
- Valid on the day of issue and next six consecutive days until midnight on the day of expiry
- Not valid for use on night services
- Must be presented to the driver in a laminate wallet, which will be issued by the driver or Paypoint agent at time of purchase
- Not valid beyond East Fulton, on the X7 M&D's Express and services X37/X39 north of Castlecary village.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate
- Tickets are valid for travel only in the zones specified and based on the zone maps above