Relax. 10 bus journeys whenever you want them.
Shopping in town?
No problem. Your new, no-hassle ticket.
Flexi-10 - bus travel just got easier
Flexi-10 is the easy to use, flexible bus ticket for getting around Greater Glasgow with First.
Ten bus tickets to use whenever you want. If you don't travel often enough to use one of our existing loyalty tickets, what could be simpler?
If you're having a few drinks after work, popping into town for some shopping or any other occasional trip, Flexi-10 is the ideal ticket for you.
No need to know your fare, no need to have the correct change, with Flexi-10 you buy the ticket in advance and you can just pop on the bus whenever you want.
With Flexi-10 a single trip costs as little as £1.80 depending on the travel area you require which can save you money as well as time when you travel.
How to use Flexi-10
Not a frequent bus user? No worries. Like our services, Flexi-10 is really easy to use.
Simply purchase your Flexi-10 ticket in advance at any one of over 800 PayPoint agents and you're ready to go. Simply click here to find your nearest agent. Your 10 tickets are then valid for up to 6 months from date of purchase.
You can pick from three different travel areas - City, Local and Network - and to help you choose, visit our zonal map.
When you board the bus, simply pop one of the tear off tickets in the vault at the front of the bus and show the driver your Flexi-10 card.
At your destination simply ring the bell to get off.
Terms and Conditions
- A PayPoint ticket must be sealed within the Flexi-10 wallet by the PayPoint agent for the ticket to be valid and is issued subject to normal conditions of travel
- Travel is permitted only the zone(s) of travel purchased - e.g. City, Local or Network
- Travel is not permitted on any journeys to and from Glasgow Airport, services X37/X39 north of Castlecary Village and the X7 Express
- These exclusions are subject to change without notice with the most up to date published on this website
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate