Your Comfort & Safety is important.
When travelling on our buses and coaches, your comfort and safety is as important to us as it is to you.
It would help if you could assist us by following theses simple steps:
- Please do not talk or distract the driver while the vehicle is in motion, except in an emergency
- Indicate clearly and in good time when you need to board or leave the vehicle
- It helps if you could indicate to the driver by holding out your arm when you want to board a bus when standing at a bus stop. We have instructed drivers to stop at all designated stops where people are present, but it helps to make it clear that you want to board
- The on bus information systems will give you plenty of advice about the bus you are on and the next stop. Please ring the bell and you will see the 'Bus Stopping' sign light up
- Please do not leave your seat until the bus or coach is at your stop to ensure your safety
- Please use the seatbelts on the vehicles which have them fitted
Thank you and enjoy the ride.