First in Manchester are committed to giving you a service that is safe, reliable, high quality, accessible and personal every journey, every time and with the majority of our fleet using low floor and easily accessible vehicles, parents with buggies and wheelchair users can travel with ease.
We continually monitor our progress and because your travel needs are constantly changing, we strive to find new ways of improving our service.
Customer Service and Safety are very important to us at First and we welcome comments from all our customers. You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Call our Customer Service team on 08457 88 11 55 (0900-1700, Monday-Friday) - excluding Bank Holidays
- For timetable information in Greater Manchester, call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 (calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline, mobiles & other operators may vary). Lines open 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 8pm at weekends and bank holidays
- Complete our Contact us email form
- Write to us at First, Wallshaw St, Oldham, OL1 3TR.
- You can also follow us on twitter
If you do have cause to make a complaint, we will investigate what went wrong and give you a full response within 5 working days. If more detailed investigation is required, we will acknowledge your complaint and aim to provide a full response within a total of 10 working days.
Please view our Customer Charter; our policy on our quality of service and our Customer Promise; our promise, as a bus service provider, to all our customers.