Help your employees to the easier, greener way to work.
At First we know a thing or two about travel and can really help with the development of a sustainable travel plan for your business. With the assistance of our in-house transport consultant we can provide a bespoke travel plan for your employees; our tailored solutions, from our Corporate Travel Club to our market leading cashless voucher system, means that your employees can look to save over £300 per year off the price of other money saver weekly tickets.
- Our corporate travel club is ideal for any organisation that is located in an area served by our bus services, from medium sized local businesses to national organisations with offices in many locations.
- For smaller businesses we can still help with a tailored green travel plan to meet your needs.
- Our bus networks serve more than 40 major towns and cities across the UK, including Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield and York. First is Britain's largest bus operator running more than one in five of all local bus services.
- We can give travel advice to your employees, helping them to save money and reduce their carbon footprint.
- A simple to use electronic ordering system can be customised and set up for your organisation quickly and easily, supported by our dedicated order processing centre and helpline.
- Our cashless voucher scheme can be used by small organisations and charities right up to multi-national businesses.
- Encourage more socially responsible home to work travel, as well as employees out on business and those accessing your services.
- Reduce congestion on roads around your business and in your car park.
- Help employees who already travel by bus to save on their annual travel.
Want to know more?
For more information on green travel plans including corporate travel club, annual ticket initiatives, travel plans and business continuity support please contact Saffron Stockwell First's Commercial Business Manager:
In Leeds and York, contact Saffron Stockwell
Telephone: 07738 141 226