Customer Care Charter
First are committed to the highest standards of customer service. We value the views of all of our customers and welcome any queries or comments on all aspects of our service.
We promise to:
- Be welcoming, friendly, helpful and polite
- Listen to what you say
- Treat you fairly
- Give you clear, correct and up-to-date information, and
- Offer a range of ways you can contact us
Your Comfort & Safety is important
When travelling on First Cymru buses, your comfort and safety is as important to us as it is to you.
Please would you assist us as follows:
- Avoid talking to the driver while the vehicle is in motion, except in an emergency.
- Indicate clearly and in good time when you need to board or leave the bus. Please hold out your arm when stood at a bus stop or ring the bell when on the bus.
- Please use seatbelts on vehicles which have seatbelts fitted.
- Please do not leave your seat until the bus is at your stop.
Tell us what you think
By giving us your feedback, we can keep improving our services. We'd really like to hear from you.
You can tell us what you think by:
By PostCustomer Services
Swansea SA5 7BN
01792 572255 (0700 - 2200) daily.
We will respond you your query or comments as quickly as possible. We aim to respond within ten working days by letter or email.
If we cannot give you a full reply within ten working days, we will write to you explaining why and when you can expect a full reply.
If you are not happy with our response, you can write to:The Managing Director
Swansea SA5 7BN
When they have received your question or complaint, they will reply within five working days. If we cannot give you a full reply we will write to you explaining why and when you can expect a fully reply.