Great value daily travel in Doncaster with our Green Zone and Amber Zone day tickets.
The new FirstDay Amber Zone ticket gives customers unlimited travel within the Amber and Green Zones in Doncaster for just £3.70 a day. The new zone covers areas such as Arksey, Wheatley Hills, West Bessacarr, Warmsworth and Conisborough and now offers cheaper travel, connecting these areas to the town centre, Doncaster Royal Infirmary, the Lakeside Shopping Outlet, Doncaster Racecourse and the Keepmoat Stadium - home of Doncaster Rovers FC.
The Amber Zone ticket is another example of First's wish to encourage more people to travel by bus and is now added to a range of offers we have introduced in 2011 and 2012, such as the Green Zone, and the many special offers that are currently available in Sheffield.
To view the new Amber zone and Green zone area on a map, please use the link below.
|FirstDay Doncaster Green Zone||£3.00|
|FirstDay Doncaster Amber Zone||£3.70|
Boundary Points for the Amber Zone ticket
On the following services the Amber Ticket is valid on the full route. 16, 19/19A, 41, 49, 58/58A/58C 64/64A, 65, 66, 64/64A, 65, 66, 71, 74, 75, 76/76A, 77.
- 13 14 15 - Cecil Hotel
- 50/50A, 54, 496 - Highfields
- 55, 55B - Grange Rd / Esso Garage
- 57, 59, 490 - Aldesworth Rd
- 67 - Lyndale / Fieldside Junction
- 68 - Wilberforce Rd / Hungerhill Lane
- 69 - Hungerhill Lane
- 81/82 - Colliery Gates
- 83/84/85/87/88/88A - Wilberforce Rd / Hungerhill Lane
- 91, 391 - Paddock or Alston Rd
- X19, 219 - Scawsby Roman Ridge
- X78 - Conisborough Hill Top Hotel
- 18B - Galworthy Close
- 205 - Grange Rd / Esso Garage
- 638 - The Dome to Town Centre