Please see our current press release section for news releases issued within the last 3 months.
Select the year and then the month below to view the archived press releases:
Click on a headline to see the full story. Please click here for all Regulatory News Announcements.
- Greyhound and Peter Pan Bus Lines Announce $5 Fares On Every Seat, Every Schedule Between New York and Philadelphia - Friday 29 January 2010
- Deborah DeVoe Named Senior Vice President, First Transit and First Services - Friday 29 January 2010
- North County Transit District Awards Public Transportation Contract to First Transit - Thursday 28 January 2010
- FirstGroup America Supports Actions to Prevent Distracted Driving - Tuesday 26 January 2010
- Chris Boult Named FirstGroup America Chief Information Officer - Monday 25 January 2010
- Greyhound Moves Operations in Sandusky, Ohio - Tuesday 19 January 2010
- BoltBus Starts New Service from Union Station in Washington D.C. - Tuesday 19 January 2010
- First Transit to Operate All Paratransit Service for TriMet - Tuesday 19 January 2010
- First Student Partners with CincyAfterSchool, Cincinnati Public Schools and 3CDC to Bring Students Downtown for Inaugural School Skates Program - Monday 11 January 2010
- First Transit Employees Elected to Positions in NEPTA - Wednesday 6 January 2010
- Greyhound Continues Operations in Elyria, Ohio - Tuesday 5 January 2010
- First Student Installs GPS Systems on Memphis School Buses - Tuesday 5 January 2010