Network Alterations - 1st April 201826 Feb 2018 all areas
|Dates:||1 Apr 2018 until further notice|
Network Alterations: 1st April 2018
Some of our services are changing at the beginning of April. The economic downturn in Aberdeen has meant that we have to constantly review the sustainability and commercial viability of our services. Details for each affected service are listed below:
- • Service X40 will be withdrawn, however, Dubford and the Bridge O Don P&R will now be served by a rerouted service 20.
• Service 1A will be extended to serve Hillhead of Seaton
• Service 16 will be withdrawn, with a revised service 17 timetable introduced to maintain current frequencies from Dyce, Newhills and Four Mile Inn. Craibstone P&R and Aberdeen airport will no longer be served.
• Service 9 will be withdrawn, however, service 8 remains with minor timetable alterations.
• Evening and Sunday Service 25 will be withdrawn
• Service 117 will see 2 early am and 1 pm journeys cancelled
• There will be a small number of journeys withdrawn on other services.
• Services 2, 12, 18, 19 & 23 will see timetable revisions to improve punctuality, following feedback from customers and drivers.
For full timetable details please click here