Aberdeen FC Competition
Fill out the form below for your chance to win a free Aberdeen FC prize. Each month has its prize!
November: 2x Matchday Tickets in the Main Stand for Aberdeen FC v Livingston on Thursday 26th Dec at 3pm
December: a Signed Shirt
January: a Signed Ball
February: 2x Matchday Tickets in the Main Stand for Aberdeen FC v Hibernian on Saturday 07th March at 3pm
March: a Signed Ball
April: 2x Matchday Tickets in the Main Stand (post split game in May)
May: a Signed Ball
June: a pair of Gloves Signed by Joe Lewis
- The promoter of this prize draw is [First Aberdeen Limited], 395 King Street, Aberdeen AB24 5RP, registered in Scotland with company number [SC097420] (the “Promoter”)
- These terms and conditions are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions provided on this website or otherwise by the Promoter. By entering into the prize draw, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize of a signed Aberdeen FC ball (x3) or a signed Aberdeen FC shirt (x1) or a pair of signed gloves by AFC goal keeper (x1) or 2 matchday Aberdeen FC tickets in the home section at Pittodrie Stadium (x3) apply to the travel provider selected by First.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or any other bus operating company.
- The prize draw will be reset on a monthly basis, and one winner will be drawn per month.
- The competition will run on a calendar month basis - for example, from 1st December - 31st December, and from 1st January - 31st January.
- The competition will run for eight months until Sunday 31st May 2020.
- This promotion is only open to participants within United-Kingdom that have registered their details with us using the provided competition form.
- The winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision on the last working day of each month, and will be eligible to receive the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email to their registered email address on the next working day. A working day consists of Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. For example, if the competition ends on Saturday 30th November, the winner will be chosen at random on Monday 2nd December and notified on Tuesday 3rd December.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by responding to the email. If the winner does not accept the prize or if the winner does not respond within two weeks from the original notification email, the prize will then be redrawn and offered to another entrant.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and does not have an equivalent cash value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the prize draw in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms prior to any closing date specified.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure of the website during the promotion, for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any web site. Proof of website submission will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for, and shall not cover nor insure any entrants or winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the prize in any way.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.