Yellow School Buses
First operates 55/60 seat fully seat-belted school buses for hire. Whether it is to carry children regularly from home to school or for a school outing we will be happy to help. The benefits of our services include:
- Children allocated their own seat
- Regular drivers so you can be assured your children will be in safe hands
- All our drivers are experienced and highly trained, including First Aid and enhanced CRB checks
It's your day: Put yourselves first.
First also offers a personalised private hire service for events throughout Berkshire & The Thames Valley. Our services include:
- Specials for proms and school events
- Services to / from airports for group travel
- Services for sports events / corporate requirements
- Services for weddings / special events
Our Wedding Service is particularly popular and here are a few reasons why;
Our private hire buses come equipped with seatbelts to ensure a safe, comfortable ride for your guests.
Put Yourselves First
You won't need to count parking spaces or worry about getting your guests home after the occasion, which means you can focus more on what really matters.
First for the Environment
All of our buses are monitored by on board systems to ensure fuel efficiency; good news for you and great news for the environment.
First's Personalised Service
- Our buses can be decorated and personalised to fit your occasion and share the joy with your local area. Our Wedding Service features white or ivory ribbons. Our bus displays will show your chosen message, from event descriptions to the name of the bride and groom with congratulations.
- First Private Hire buses will follow a customised route to meet your requirements. We convey guests and visitors between venues, sites and other locations.
- For a Yellow School Bus or Private Hire quote please contact Ian who will be happy to help.
|Telephone||01753 524144 (09:00 to 17:00 Mon-Fri)|
Could you drive a bus around Berkshire?
Message from the Managing Director
Welcome to the First Berkshire website.
See what we're doing with your feedback
We've introduced 'Tell First Bus' so you can tell us how you feel about travelling with us.
View frequently asked questions and find details of how to get in touch.