Group travel with RailAir
RailAir offers group discount for groups of 8 or more travelling together. Adults will be entitled to purchase a single ticket for just £9.50, a day return for just £10 and a period return for just £14.00 saving approximately 50% compared with our standard prices. Children aged between 5 and 15 (inclusive) will be entitled to purchase tickets for half the above rates. Group saver tickets are available by phoning 0345 602 0121 between 09.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday, where our staff will take care of things for you.
Group saver terms and conditions
- At least two adults must travel with the group for the group to receive the group saver discount.
- Your group must consist of at least 8 people to receive the group saver discount.
- Group saver tickets are only available to groups who are travelling together on the same RailAir journey.
- Payment is required via credit/debit card over the phone and a receipt will be sent to you in the post.
- Your tickets will be issued in the form of etickets and will be sent to your email address as soon as your payment is approved. You will therefore require a valid email address for you to print off your etickets prior to travel. Etickets must be printed out and handed to a member of staff when boarding the coach.
- Only etickets will be accepted for travel. We will not accept a copy of the booking reference number.
- Your group will only require one copy of the eticket. It is not necessary for your group to have an individual copy of the eticket.
- Group saver tickets can be purchased up to 3 months in advance but must be booked up to 7 days before travel.
- Alterations to the day of travel are possible but must be made up to three days prior to travel. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds to etickets cannot be made.
- Railcard discounts are not available when purchasing group saver tickets.
- The group saver ticket cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.