Bath Park and Ride
Bath Half Marathon has been cancelled due to the adverse weather please visit their website for more information
Where to catch the Park & Ride
Whatever you're planning to do in the city, using the Park & Ride means a stress-free visit without the hassle of traffic and parking in the city centre.
Three routes operate into the city:
- Service 21 – Newbridge (Postcode BA1 3NB)
- Service 31 - Lansdown (Postcode BA1 9BJ)
- Service 41 – Odd Down (Postcode BA2 8PA)
Using the Park & Ride has never been easier. Just park for free and pay on the bus.
|Adult Return (Monday to Friday)||£3.40|
|Adult Return (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)||£3|
|Group (Return travel for 2 adults, Monday to Friday after 10am, all day Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)||£6|
|10 Single journeys (for use at anytime) available on touch smartcard or the First Bus mTicket app.||£13.50|
- Your free touch smartcard can be ordered here or picked up from Bath Bus Station Travel Shop. Smartcards can be topped up from the travel shop or on-bus with the driver.
- First week and month season tickets can be purchased on board and used on Bath Park & Ride.
- English National Concessionary Pass holders travel free (except before 9am Monday to Friday)
- Up to 5 children under 16 can travel free of charge with each adult passenger