Bristol Unibus FAQs
You may have a question or two about the new Bristol Unibus service, we hope you can find the answers to common questions below.
- Download our app, search First mTickets in your app store – you need an Internet connection to do this.
- Select Bristol Area, Buy Ticket, then Student
- Add University of Bristol - Unibus Year (£179) to your basket
- Checkout and sign up for an account, then enter the 8 character voucher code you have been emailed to get your Unibus Year ticket FREE*
- Download your Unibus Year mTicket before 18 September and it will be stored in the purchased area of the ticket wallet then moved automatically into the active area on 18 September when the U1 service starts. Download it later and it will automatically activate and appear in your active ticket wallet
- Show the driver the active mTicket on your phone every time you travel
*Your Unibus mTicket gives you free travel on the U1 and First routes 3, 4, 9 and 72. You can upgrade to a city-wide First Bus mTicket by selecting University of Bristol Uni Year (£299) in the mTicket app and using your voucher code at checkout to buy it for just £120. Or you can upgrade until 31 October 2017 at the same price by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org