Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in Cornwall.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
NHS - Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust
If your company is listed above, you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register to the First Bus website below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - visible at the bottom of this page.
- The form will either prompt you to enter your work email address or a passcode that you can get from your Employee Benefits / HR Team.
- Once you have access to your Commuter Travel Club, select the ticket for the zone you wish to travel in and complete the ticket purchase process.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us please email First.email@example.com or call our Commuter Travel Club customer services team on 0345 340 9023.
- View the fare zones and network Information for Cornwall.
- More about mTickets.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs.
Please note all Commuter Travel Club tickets in the Cornwall are only available to customers via the First Bus mTickets App (no paper ticket alternative is available).
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions and subsidised travel agreements.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: