You could be in with a chance of winning an All Essex Family mTicket (for use with the First Bus App) AND a family pass for the featured attraction!
Email your guess, name and contact details to FirstEssexCompetition@firstgroup.com by 1pm on Friday.
The winners will be selected at random from the correct entries and announced at 2pm, Friday.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is First Essex.
The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. These Terms and Conditions are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions provided on this website or otherwise by the Promoter. By entering the prize draw, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is free to enter.
4. Entrants must correctly guess Ted's location and send their Name, Contact Details to: FirstEssexCompetition@FirstGroup.com by 1pm, Friday.
5. One winner will be chosen by random draw from correct entries on Friday 28th August at 2pm.
6. The winners will receive one FirstDay Family (2+3) All Essex mTicket (for use with the First Bus App, to be used within 3 months of issue) and a Family Pass to the featured attraction.
7. Each winner will be notified by email using details provided at entry and will also be announced on social media. If a winner does not respond, within five days of this email, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
8. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. The Promoter shall not be responsible for and shall not cover nor insure any entrants and winner(s) and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the prize draw in any way.
14. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Tickets for the attraction include 2 adults & 3 children to visit by the 28th November 2020. Tickets will be sent out by email once visit date is confirmed and will need to be shown on the day of visit.
18. Child tickets apply to age 3- 15 years.
19. Voucher prize has no monetary value and may not be resold.
20. Vouchers cannot be used on bank holiday and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
21. Tickets cannot be extended under any circumstances.