£3 ticket for 16 to 18 year olds
Great news for 16 to 18 year olds!
Go to gigs, catch up with friends, hit the shops for your new holiday gear... there's so much to do this summer!
So take advantage of our £3 ticket offer for 16-18 year olds and Own Your Time this summer! Just £3 for all-day travel!*
Download the mTickets app now and explore Glasgow!
The 16-18 year old ticket is only available on the mTickets app so download it now to claim this offer. Buy your ticket on your phone, show it to the driver and off you go!
Wherever you are travelling by bus this summer plan ahead.
Whether it's a local gig or sunbathing in one of Glasgow's beautiful parks, use the First Bus Travel app to plan your journey and get real time updates on your bus service.
How to get the ticket
- Download the mTickets app (if you haven't already)
- Select 'AREA' search and search for Glasgow
- Select 'Buy your ticket' and select 'Network'
- Scroll down until you find 'FirstDay - 16-18 Year Old'
- Go to 'checkout' and then follow the on screen instructions
*Excludes Airport services, Night Bus and X7 Express.
1. A purchase of a FirstDay - 16-18 Year Old ticket (via the mTickets app) allows 16-18 year olds unlimited travel each day of purchase between 4th July 2018 and 2nd September 2018. 2. For this promotion, you must present valid Identification to the bus driver to provide proof of age. 3. If valid identification is not provided to the bus driver you will be charged for a full Network Adult FirstDay ticket from £5.50. 4. Offer is not applicable on Airport, Night Bus & X7 Express services. 5. Employees of First Bus its subsidiary companies, agents, or anyone professionally involved in the Promotion and their family Clients are excluded from participating. 6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. 7. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants. 8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms.