FirstWeek is your flexible way to travel across Greater Glasgow. Whether you are commuting, shopping, enjoying a day out or visiting friends, you can travel as much as you like over 1, 4, or 10 weeks. There’s no need for photo ID to buy FirstWeek tickets.
|1-week City or Local||£16.50||£17.50||£17.50|
|4-week City or Local||£52.00||n/a||£54.00|
|10-week City or Local||£110.00||n/a||£114.00|
|1-week City or Local||£7.50||£8.50||£8.50|
|4-week City or Local||£25.00||n/a||£27.00|
They are available to buy from over 800 Paypoint agents, you can find a list of agents here and can be started on any day of the week.
Where to buy
- PayPoint agents across Greater Glasgow
- First travel centre in Motherwell town centre
- First Bus App
- On First Glasgow buses from the driver (one week FirstWeek tickets only)
Terms and conditions
- Valid from the date of issue until midnight on the stated date of expiry
- Must be presented to the driver in a laminate wallet, which will be issued by the driver or Paypoint agent at time of purchase
- Valid on Night Bus services
- Not valid on First Scotland East services outwith the relevant zone boundary.
- Network FirstWeek tickets (one-week, four-week, 10-week and annual) are valid to Glasgow Airport on services 500 and 77.
- This ticket is non-refundable as a result of, but not limited to, the failure of services to operate
- Tickets are valid for travel only in the zones specified and based on the zone maps above