First in Manchester is committed to giving you a service that is safe, reliable, high quality, accessible and personal every journey, every time and with all our fleet using low floor and easily accessible vehicles, parents with buggies and wheelchair users can travel with ease.
We continually monitor our progress and, because your travel needs are constantly changing, we strive to find new ways of improving our service.
Customer service and safety are very important to us at First and we welcome comments from all our customers. You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Complete our Contact us email form
- Call our Customer Support team on 0345 646 0707 (0700-1900 Monday-Friday, 0900-1700 Weekends and bank holidays)
- For timetable information in Greater Manchester, call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 (calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge). Lines open 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 8pm at weekends and bank holidays
- Write to us at First Customer Support (North), Princes Exchange, 2 Princes Square, Leeds, LS1 4HY
- You can also follow us on twitter @FirstManchester
If you do have cause to report an issue, we will acknowledge your query as quickly as possible and aim to respond within 2 weeks, however due to the high number of enquiries we receive and depending on the complexity of your query and whether we need to contact you for further information this may occasionally take longer.
First are members of the Greater Manchester Quality Bus Partnership, for more information regarding this please see the partnership code of conduct.