First in Manchester is committed to giving you a service that is safe, reliable, high quality, accessible and personal every journey, every time and with all our fleet using low floor and easily accessible vehicles, parents with buggies and wheelchair users can travel with ease.
We continually monitor our progress and, because your travel needs are constantly changing, we strive to find new ways of improving our service.
Customer service and safety are very important to us at First and we welcome comments from all our customers. You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Complete our Contact us email form
- Call our Customer Support team on 0113 487 9400 (0700-1900 Monday-Friday excluding bank holidays, 0900-1700 Saturdays)
- For timetable information in Greater Manchester, call Traveline on 0871 200 2233 (calls cost 12p per minute plus your phone company's access charge). Lines open 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 8am to 8pm at weekends and bank holidays
- Write to us at First Customer Support (North), Hunslet Park, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds LS10 1PL.
- You can also follow us on twitter @FirstManchester
If you do have cause to make a complaint, we will investigate what went wrong and aim to provide a full response within 14 working days.
Please view our Customer Promise; our promise, as a bus service provider, to all our customers.