We can keep you connected across Greater Manchester. From Leigh to Bolton, Bolton to Bury and Ashton to Oldham and Rochdale, with so many great places to explore, getting around is easy by bus.
Stay connected. All our super connections have buses all day, every day
- Every 10 minutes or more often in the daytime on Monday to Saturday
- Evening buses until after 11pm, 7 days a week
- Less hassle than driving
- No issues finding or paying for parking
- Use the free mTicket app – pay in advance, just show your phone to the driver
- Download our travel app – plan journeys and track buses in real time
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Leigh to Bolton – 582
via Atherton and Daubhill – all day, every day
Bolton to Bury – 471, 524
via Breightmet, Little Lever and Radcliffe – all day, every day
Ashton to Oldham and Rochdale – 409
Ashton <-> Oldham <-> Rochdale via Royal Oldham Hospital and Royton – all day, every day
See our network maps for all our services that can keep you connected across Greater Manchester.
all day FirstDay £4.50 mTicket £4.80 on bus
all week FirstWeek £15 mTicket £16 on bus
all month FirstMonth £54 mTicket £58 online or travelshop
First Unlimited £50 a month Direct Debit - an mTicket for as long as you need it
All valid across Greater Manchester on any First bus.