Todmorden Lamplighter Event - Diversions17 Nov 2018 Halifax & Calder Valley
Diversions on 17th November 2018 from 18:00 - 19:10
Service changes to accommodate the Todmorden Lamplighter event during the event, buses will run as follows:
- 16:40 from Todmorden - Rochdale will run 5 minutes earlier throughout
- 17:25 from Rochdale will run 5 minutes earlier throughout. This service will not serve Todmorden Bus Station - passengers can alight in Todmorden at Myrtle Street.
- 17:45 from Halifax will re-route to Rochdale. The service will run as normal from Halifax Bus Station - Mytholmroyd - New Road/Cragg Road - Mytholmroyd (passengers for Mytholmroyd to get off at Mytholmroyd Rail Station) - Cragg Vale - Blackstone Edge - Littleborough, continuing service as normal.
- 17:55 from Rochdale will terminate early at Salford Way/Rochdale Road, opposite Morrisons. There will be no Todmorden 18:40 service to Portsmouth Burnley Road. Customers wishing to travel to Portsmouth will need to take the 592 service from Todmorden at 19:10.
- 17:50 from Burnley will terminate early at Todmorden Bus Station at 18:30. There will be a 592 service to Halifax at 18:40, departing from Phoenix Street, Halifax Road (opposite the Milwood bus depot) for those wishing to walk and connect to the bus (this will replace the 592 18:30 from Todmorden - Halifax).
- 17:30 & 18:00 from Halifax will terminate early at Milwood bus depot, Halifax Road, Todmorden. Any passengers wishing to access Todmorden will need to make the journey by foot.
- 19:20 from Halifax to Burnley will run to Hebdon Bridge New Road and passengers will need to transfer to the waiting bus at Hebdon Bridge to continue their journey to Burnley bus station.
Visit www.handmadeparade.co.uk/lamplighter-festival/ for more information about the festival.