Great Value Group Travel
Schedule in your shopping for this weekend with our great value group tickets!
On Saturdays and Sundays, 5 people can travel together on one ticket for just £5.50 using our First Bus App! Our group ticket lets you enjoy unlimited travel across West Yorkshire for the day, so put your parking money towards something special this weekend and travel with us to do your shopping instead.
And the offer doesn't stop there! During the week, Monday - Friday, 5 people can travel for just £8.40 using our First Bus App.
These tickets are available both on-bus* and via our First Bus App
* please note that the on-bus prices are different to those on our First Bus App. The Weekend Group ticket is £6.00 on-bus and the Weekday Group ticket is £8.50 on-bus.
Group Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Buy a First Weekend or First Weekday Group Ticket for 5 people to travel for a day on any First Bus across West Yorkshire.
- The First Weekday Group Ticket is only available from 9.30am, Monday - Friday (including bank holidays)
- A party of 5 includes up to 5 adults or a minimum of 1 adult and 4 children.
- Offer cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or another bus operating company.
- Available to purchase now on bus and via our First Bus App
- Available for travel on weekends only subject to local bus operating services.
- Promoter: First West Yorkshire, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds, LS10 1PL
mTickets are the most convenient way to buy tickets 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Young Person Under 19
In Halifax, Calder Valley & Huddersfield we're able to offer cheaper bus travel to all young people.
English National Concessionary passes can be used as a Smartcard on our buses.
Find out about the MCard and PlusBus
Holmfirth & Meltham Connection
Bus and train all on one great value ticket!
Holme Valley Day Ticket
Please note, due to Coronavirus, we’re moving all services to a bespoke timetable from Monday 30th March to ensure key workers, including health service and emergency workers, can get to and from their places of work, and to ensure those who need to can still collect medical prescriptions or do...