Have a funner summer
BUY A SUMMER MTICKET FOR DISCOUNTED DAYS OUT, MEALS AND MOVIES
Here at First Bus, we’re making summer more fun for everyone. And a whole lot more affordable too. Whether it’s outings with the family, picnics in a park, or movies after dark, there’s so much to get on board with.
OUR MTICKET. YOUR TICKET TO FUN THIS SUMMER.
When you buy a summer mTicket through the First Bus App you’ll get access to great value tickets, money off movies or some seriously hot discounts. Here you can discover more about what summer has in store for you.
FREE KIDS PASS
Buy any of our great value summer mTickets on the First Bus App with promo code ‘KIDSPASS’ and you’ll get a free 6-week kids pass with discounts on hundreds of family day’s out.
Think outings to theme parks and weekends in trampoline parks. How about a trip to the zoo or a family outdoor adventure? Every one of these summer days comes with incredible discounts once you’ve got your Kids Pass.
FREE POPCORN PASS
Or if you’re a fan of the flicks, we’ve got just the thing. With a 6-week Popcorn Pass you’ll be able to save up to 40% on cinema tickets.
Whether it’s an edge of your seat blockbuster, or a laugh out loud comedy, the First Bus App means you can now get money off your favourite movies. Just buy a summer mTicket on the First Bus App and use promo code ‘POPCORNPASS’ and take your seats!
BEST VALUE TICKETS
Not only do you get discounts on movies and days out this summer, our First Bus App gives you great value tickets too. It allows you to plan journeys and buy tickets all in one place. It’s the perfect way to get summer started.
DOWNLOAD A FUNNER SUMMER TODAY
Have a funner summer with First Bus. For our best value travel and discounts on summer days out, download our app and buy a summer mTicket today. Remember your promo code!
Offer ends 6th September 2019.
Funner Summer customer promotion
The promoter is First Group PLC. Employees of First Group or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
The promotion entitles you to one free 6 week membership to Kids Pass or Popcorn Pass. For more information on Kids Pass please visit www.kidspass.co.uk For more information on Popcorn Pass please visit www.popcornpass.co.uk.
To redeem the offer, the customer must download the First Bus App and use the promotional code KIDSPASS or POPCORNPASS. The promotional codes can only be redeemed against one of the following tickets, which can be found under the ‘Summer Tickets’ ticket header in the First Bus App only. The promotional code must be entered when prompted at point of purchase. Applicable tickets: Group/Family day ticket, Adult FirstDay, Child FirstDay, any Young Persons day ticket. See Summer tickets for your region in the app for all applicable tickets.
The promotion is not available on the bus, and is only available on the First Bus App. The promo code can only be used once by an individual. You have the choice of a Kids Pass or Popcorn Pass, but cannot redeem both.
Once your ticket/s are purchased on the app, you will receive an email 24 hours later from First Bus with a unique link to the Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass web page to register. Your unique link is valid for 14 days from the date you receive it and you must register before this timeframe. Enter your personal details into the registration page when promoted and your Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass 6 week membership will be active. You will receive a confirmation email.
Only one Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass can be claimed by an individual. If you purchase more than one qualifying First Bus ticket, you will only receive one Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass membership.
There are limited numbers of Kids Pass/Popcorn Pass memberships available within this promotion, and codes are allocated on a first come first served basis.
The opening date of the promotion is 24th June 2019 in Scotland and 8th July 2019 in the rest of the UK. The closing date for accessing the promotion will be midnight on 20th August 2019 in Scotland and 6th September 2019 in the rest of the UK. After this date no further entries to the promotion will be permitted and the promotional code KIDSPASS and POPCORNPASS will become invalid. No liability is accepted for offer redemptions not received for whatever reason. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Social Media Competition:
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via Facebook or Instagram using #funnersummer and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 8am on 5th August 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 12am on 8th September 2019. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind OR If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 10th September.
7. The winner will receive an Annual Kids Pass.
8. The winner will be notified by social media (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner by email within 28 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Kids Pass. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Divisional Marketing team, First Bus Hunslet Park, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds, LS10 1PL OR an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The Promoter of this prize draw is First Group PLC, 395 King Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5RP.