At First West Yorkshire we want you to have a safe, reliable and high quality journey every time you travel. Our fleet in Leeds is low floor & easily accessible meaning parents with buggies and wheelchair users can travel with ease.
We continually monitor our progress and because your travel needs are constantly changing, we strive to find new ways of improving our service. We will always publicise upcoming service changes through this website.
Customer Service and Safety are very important to us at First and we welcome comments from all our customers. You can contact us in a number of ways:
- Complete our Contact us email form
- Call our Customer Service team on 0345 646 0707
(0700-1900 Monday-Friday excluding Bank Holidays, 0900-1700 Weekends and bank holidays).
- In West Yorkshire, our colleagues at MetroLine will record your comments and pass them to us out of office hours - they can be contacted on 0113 245 7676 (0700-2000 daily)
- Write to us at First Princes Exchange 2 Princes Square Leeds LS1 4HY
- You can also follow us on twitter - (Opens in a new window)
If you do have cause to make a complaint, we will acknowledge your query as quickly as possible and aim to respond within 2 weeks, however due to the high number of enquiries we receive and depending on the complexity of your query and whether we need to contact you for further information this may occasionally take longer.