New service 35 timetable from 28 Jan 2019
From Monday 28 January 2019, we are introducing a new timetable for service 35. The changes are being made to address poor reliability:
- The long Leeds – Bradford 670 was split in October to address poor reliability affecting passengers along the whole route
- The change has had mixed results with overall good reliability on the Bradford end 671 service but poor reliability on the Leeds end 35 service
- Congestion, road-works and the extension of the 35 from Greengates to Thorpe Edge has regrettably caused delays for passengers
- First Bus has reviewed this and taken action working with the Combined Authority to put in place improvement measures as soon as was practically possible
- From January 28 a new timetable will be introduced that will improve reliability with hourly 35 journeys to Thorpe Edge (maintaining a connection with the 671) and hourly 35 journeys to Greengates
- First Bus, WYCA and local Councillors will continue to monitor the outcome and review the service again, following the change, to see if further improvements are needed.
The new Mon-Fri timetable has been attached below - the weekend timetable will be shared soon.