We’ve introduced our new LeedsCity bus service that promises to go further for you.
- Revised our timetables, to ensure buses run on time
- Added contactless payments, to make paying even easier
- Enhanced our tech features, including FREE Wi-Fi, USB charging and next stop announcements
Why travel using ?
We revised our LeedsCity timetables to ensure they really do run on time!
Stay connected with FREE Wi-Fi on all our buses. Catch up on the latest news, check your emails or even update your status on the move.
Charge your phone as you go with handy USB ports on all seats.
|NEXT STOP ANNOUNCEMENTS
Audio and visual announcements on board will tell you when the next stop is.
There’s no need to find the right change to get on board. You can now pay for single, day and week tickets by contactless.
|FIRST BUS APP
Download the new First Bus App to plan journeys and buy tickets all in one place!
Our brand new LeedsCity buses will take you everywhere you need to go around Leeds city centre.
Look out for our green buses now.
We understand every journey you make is important to you, that’s why it’s important to us too.:
We promise to:
- Offer a warm and friendly welcome
- Do everything in our control to get you to your destination
- Offer our best value fares, when paying in advance
- Listen and act on feedback
Come and see the difference for yourself, we’d love to welcome you on board.
#TellFirstBus about your experience
Thank you for choosing to travel with First Bus.
We value your feedback and would love to know what you think about our brand new LeedsCity service. Although we’re unable to respond to you personally, we’ll use your feedback to help us deliver a better local bus service for you. Please complete our survey »
If you would like a personal response about our LeedsCity service, please visit our Help and Support » section and scroll to the bottom, ensuring you mention ‘LeedsCity buses’ when filling out the form.
Why not follow us on Instagram or Facebook?
Elland Road Park & Ride
Elland Road Park & Ride Leeds Park & Ride for trips in from the South and West of Leeds.
Temple Green Park & Ride
Temple Green Park & Ride Park & Ride for trips in from the North and East of Leeds.
- 1 | 6 | 10 | 27 | 28 This time last year, we listened and learned exactly what you wanted from your bus service in Leeds.
- X26 | X27 Introducing our new LeedsCity X26/X27 express service that runs from Leeds to Garforth, right through the heart of Thorpe Park and the brand new retail park, The Springs.
Cheaper on the First Bus App - download for free today If cheaper tickets are something you’re looking for, then our First Bus App is the one for you!
- 2 | 3 | 3A | 12 | 13 | 13A First Leeds has listened to customer feedback and has introduced a new LeedsCity bus service between Middleton, Leeds City Centre and Roundhay that promises to go further for you.