Please note, due to Coronavirus – COVID 19, we’re moving all services to a special timetable from Monday 30 March to ensure key workers, including health service and emergency workers, can get to and from their places of work and those who need to can still collect medical prescriptions or do their essential shopping. Please click here for more info.
This time last year, we listened and learned exactly what you wanted from your bus service in Leeds. So for our first LeedsCity anniversary, we’re celebrating all the changes we’ve made.
- Introduced contactless payments, so you never need to worry about having the right change.
- Ensured all the new buses had free WiFi, so you can stay connected all the way.
- Added USB charging ports, so you can charge your phone as you go.
- Added Next Stop Announcements, so you always know when it’s your stop.
- Combined our First Bus Apps, so you can now plan your journeys and buy your tickets all in one place.
- Megan, Yas and Lauren and you have made an extra 13,000 journeys each week on our 1, 6, 27 and 28 LeedsCity services compared to last year.
- Since introducing our ultra-low emission buses, NO2 levels in Headingley have fallen.
- 66% of students now use contactless to pay for their single ticket.
- 75% of journeys are pre-paid before boarding the bus. Download the First Bus App to pay for your ticket in advance.
With loads of great benefits and features, isn’t it time you got on board too?
Cheaper on the First Bus App - download for free today
If cheaper tickets are something you’re looking for, then our First Bus App is the one for you! We’ve frozen the price of tickets purchased via our app to encourage quicker boarding and ticketing times.
The app is easy to use and available for free via the App Store and Google Play. Simply download the app, register, select from a variety of tickets, and navigate the secure payment system. Once the payment section is complete, bus tickets live in a virtual wallet ready for you to show the driver.
A new LeedsCity bus service between Middleton, Leeds City Centre and Roundhay.
Leedscity electric buses have arrived!
Routes 26/X26 and 27/X27
More about Route x26/x27.
Leedscity buses are cheaper on mTickets. Find out how you can save.