Enter now for your chance to win £1,000
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw is [First West Yorkshire Limited], Hunslet Park, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds, LS10 1PL, registered in England and Wales with company number  (the "Promoter").
2. These terms and conditions are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions provided on this website or otherwise by the Promoter. By entering into the prize draw, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over and attending a full-time course at a college or university within our West Yorkshire area. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this draw are not eligible to enter.
4. Entry is by this online entry form only. The opening date is 29 August 2018 and the closing date is 16 October 2018. Any entries received outside of this period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. Only one entry per person per draw. No third-party or bulk entries. Only completed entry forms will be accepted. Failure to answer every question with accurate information will invalidate your entry.
5. One winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision after the closing date (16 October 2018) and will be eligible to receive the cash prize of £1,000. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email on 23 October 2018 where they will be provided with contact details for arranging the transfer of the cash prize. If a winner does not respond or the Promotor is unable to contact the winner having made reasonable efforts, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
7. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure of the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any web site. Proof of website submission will not be accepted as proof of entry.
8. The winners' name and county is available 28 days after the closing date. Send a sae marked 'Cash Prize Draw Results – Preference Centre' to: West Yorkshire Marketing, First Bus, Hunslet Park Depot, Donisthorpe Street, Leeds LS10 1PL.
9. The winner of the prize draw may be requested to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
11. The Company shall not be responsible for, and shall not cover nor insure any entrants or winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the prize in any way.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.