Commuter Travel Club
The Commuter Travel Club is an employee benefits scheme, offering discounted bus travel to employees of companies who are First Bus travel partners in Norfolk & Suffolk.
If your employer has joined the scheme you can sign-up and get unlimited bus travel in your chosen zone. Being part of the Commuter Travel Club means you can use the bus for work or leisure, and pay less compared to the cheapest monthly ticket available*. It’s easy to sign up and payment is really convenient with an automatic monthly subscription taken by Direct Debit.
Adrian Flux Insurance
Alan Boswell Group
Archant Community Media (ACM)
Beat Eating Disorders
Cozens - Hardy LLP
Department for Work and Pensions
Fisher Healthcare Ltd
Fosters Solicitors LLP
HM Prison & Probation Service (Ministry of Justice)
Howes Percival LLP
Hugh J Boswell Ltd
Ivanhoe Trading Ltd
John Lewis & Partners
Marks and Spencer
Morrisons (Bryan G Hall)
Newhall Publishing Ltd
NHS - James Paget Hospital
NHS - Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
NHS - Norfolk Community Health & Care Trust
Norfolk & Suffolk Constabularies
Norfolk Community Eating Disorder Service
Norfolk County Council
Norwich City Council
Norwich Research Park Partners
Norwich Theatre Royal
Norwich University of the Arts
Purcell Miller Tritton LLP
Pure Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Sedgwick International UK
Serco at the N&NUH
Suffolk Coastal & Waveney District Council
Tiger Eye Consulting Ltd
TIME 2013 Ltd
Together For Mental Wellbeing
University of East Anglia
Winsor Bishop Ltd
You Said It Ltd
If your company is listed above, you can sign up to the Commuter Travel Club using the form at the bottom of this webpage.
If your employer is not listed, you can refer them to our employer information page where they can register their interest and one of our representatives will contact them to discuss the scheme in more detail.
To join your company’s Commuter Travel Club and purchase your ticket:
- Please log in or register below.
- Select your employer from the drop-down menu - visible at the bottom of this page.
- The form will either prompt you to enter your work email address or a passcode (available from your employer), so that we can validate that you work for the chosen employer.
- Download the FirstBus mTickets app to your smart phone and set up an account.
- Purchase your discounted Commuter Travel Club ticket on the website and it will be sent direct to your phone.
If you have any questions or would like to contact us please email First.firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Commuter Travel Club customer services team on 0345 340 9023.
- View the fare zones and network Information for Norfolk & Suffolk.
- More about mTickets.
- To find out more about how the scheme works, please read our Commuter Travel Club FAQs.
*Monthly price of Commuter Travel Club subscription is lower than the cost of comparable monthly ticket purchased outside the scheme. Excludes promotions and subsidised travel agreements.
Step 1 of 3: Please log in or register to the First Bus website: