It’s really easy to buy your Student Saver ticket as an mTicket on our free First Bus App. Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll be ready to tap, show & go!
1) Download the app from your app store
2) Create an account by entering some simple details. You must register this to your UEA email address in order to let us know that you’re a UEA student and that you can have access to these great prices.
Important Note: You will need to confirm your UEA email address within 30 days. Unfortunately, if for any reason you can’t confirm your email address in this time your ticket will be deactivated without prior warning and you will have to contact us (at your own cost) to arrange to have the ticket reactivated.
3) Select the area called ‘University of East Anglia’ from the list available.
4) Choose and buy your ticket following the simple steps within the app. Someone else can also buy the ticket for you at this stage, using their credit or debit card.
5) When you’ve purchased your ticket it will appear in your ‘Ticket Wallet’. Then, simply open the app, open the wallet, tap on the ticket and show the screen to the driver every time you get on the bus.
You can download a 6 step guide to buying tickets on the First Bus App here! Just don't forget to include the steps above to buy your exclusive UEA ticket.
A couple of things we should mention...
If you upgrade to the latest snazzy phone at any time whilst your ticket is still valid then we can move your ticket to your new phone. Just download the app onto the new device and give our dedicated mTickets team a call on 01282 688179 (open Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm) or email email@example.com. Of course, the same applies if you lose your phone - we can transfer it to your replacement in a matter of seconds.
Oh, and just so that you know…if your phone is out of battery, broken, left at home or lost, you’ll have to buy a ticket from the driver to get on the bus.