New fares from 9 December
From 9 December, some of our fares will be changing.
- The Potteries return ticket is held at £4, giving a return journey anywhere in the Potteries area at any time of day - available to buy on bus from your driver, and you can also pay with contactless card/Apple Pay/Android Pay
- Young Person tickets - for those aged 15 and under - are now 25% off adult prices making them easier to understand (we're rounding up to the nearest 10p to avoid problems with change)
- Want to take advantage of cheaper tickets on mobile for your child? Using ticket sharing you can buy the ticket on your phone and send to theirs. Click for details
To find out the single fare for your journey tweet us @potteriesbuses or call us on 0345 020 121
|£2.20||£2.20 or £2.50|
|£2.50||£2.50 or £2.80|
If your journey is entirely within the Potteries boundary, you can pick up a return ticket for just £4 - save up to £1.60. Avaialble from your driver.
If you're a regular traveller you could save money by switching to a season ticket giving unlimited travel in your chosen area - save even more by switching to mTickests for our cheapest prices. And for our best value switch to Potteries Unlimited - our cheapest way to travel, paid monthly by direct debit and sent directly to your phone. Sign up for unlimited here (select unlimited as your ticket type then select buy online).
|Potteries area||£60 a month by direct debit|
|Network area||£70 a month by direct debit|
One off monthly tickets are also available:
- Potteries area £62.50 mTickets/Travel shop £65
- Network area £72.50 mTickets/Travel shop £75
- The student single ticket is withdrawn
- Get single journeys for just £1.70 each with a student 10journey ticket, available exclusively on our mTickets app
- Regular traveller? Save even more with student month at £47 on mTickets or annual from £319 - click for details
- The discounted single ticket for concessionary pass holders in Stoke-on-Trent before 0930 increases to £2
- This offer will be extended to concessionary pass holders in Staffordshire when free travel before 0930 ends in April - click for details
The day, week and group tickets available within the Crewe boundary are withdrawn due to low sales.
- Route 3 between Red Bull Crossroads and Crewe
- Route 18 between Dunwood and Leek
- Route 32 between Cellarhead Crossroads and Cheadle/Uttoexter
- Route 101 between Tittensor (Winghouse Lane) and Stafford