Changes to services from 14 September 202014 Sep 2020 all areas
We're making some changes to our Routes from Monday 14 September - we've been monitoring how many people have been travelling following the re-opening of schools and are making some adjustments to ensure that we're providing the right capacity in the right place at the right time.
Changes to main Routes
- New journey Hanley to Crewe at 0600 from Hanley.
- 0751 3a from Butt lane withdrawn
- 0816 3a from Tunstall will run 5 minutes earlier
- 0810 3a from Hanley withdrawn
- New journey 0744 from Kidsgrove to Newcastle
- New journey 0731 from Oxford
- New journey 0757 from Blurton to Hanley
- New journey 0725 from Ball Green to Newcastle.
Schools Routes - visit our schools page for more details of these Routes >>
- This morning journey is withdrawn due to very low usage
- The morning journey will operate 10 minutes earlier
- The afternoon journey will operate 10 minutes earlier to avoid capacity issues on the regular route 7 Route at a similar time
- The afternoon journey will operate 10 minutes earlier will operate 10 minutes earlier to avoid capacity issues on the regular route 7 Route at a similar time
School Time Diversions
We're re-introducing some divesrions around school start/finish times due to congestion/parked cars around certain schools to ensure Routes remain on time.
- 1420 from Hanley will not serve Brown Lees
- 1512 from Biddulph will not serve Brown Lees
- 1505 from Newcastle will not serve Irene Ave
- 0837 & 1509 from Chell Heath will not serve Irene Ave
- 0730 & 1430 from Hanley will not serve Tilling Drive
- 0819 & 1453 from Stafford will not serve Tilling Drive.