Changes to services from Monday 11 June 201811 Jun 2018 all areas
We are planning a small number of changes to services in the Potteries from Monday 11 June 2018. Here are the details of all our changes. New timetables are available from our travel shop in Hanley bus station.
Service 5 Hanley to Abbey Hulton - Sunday buses will no longer serve Quadrant Road or Stafford Street in Hanley.
Services 8/8A/8B Hanley to Ball Green/Brown Edge/Endon
- New service 8B will leave Brown Edge Schools for Hanley at 9.49am, returning from Hanley bus station at 12.23pm.
- Some additional journeys will be serving Ball Green as well as Endon.
Services 21/21A Hanley to Trentham
- Between 11.00am and 3.30pm buses will not be serving Trentham Hotel or The Lea.
- Between the same times buses will operate every 20 minutes from Hanley to Pacific Road via Stoke, Oakhill, Trent Vale and Hanford.
Services 23/23A Hanley to Newstead
- Between 11.00am and 3.30pm buses will not be serving Mount Pleasant, but will operate as route 23.
- Between the same times buses will operate every 20 minutes from Hanley to Newstead via Stoke, Fenton and Blurton.
Service 25 Hanley to Keele - A vacation timetable is introduced from 11 June until 23 September 2018. Buses will run every 20 minutes from Hanley to Stoke, Royal Stoke University Hospital, Newcastle, Poolfields and Keele University.
Service 101 Hanley to Stafford - Bus times are changing to improve reliability