Service changes from 2 June2 Jun 2019 all areas
Route 3/3A: Hanley – Kidsgrove – Crewe
The following trips will no longer operate:
- Monday-Saturday, 2000 Hanley – Butt Lane, 2330 Hanley – Talke, 2015 Talke – Hanley, 2230 Crewe – Hanley
- Sunday, 2000 & 2300 Hanley – Talke
On Saturdays, the 1655 Hanley – Talke journey will terminate at Kidsgrove
On Sundays, there are minor timing changes to the 1829 Crewe – Hanley and 1917 Talke – Hanley journeys
Route 4/4A/4E: Hanley – Newcastle – Audley/Talke
- The 1800 4E departure from Hanley will terminate at Audley Council offices and show route 4
- The 1900 & 2000 4E Hanley – Audley and 2030 4A Hanley – Talke departures will no longer operate
- The 1902 & 2002 4E Audley – Hanley departures will no longer operate
- The 1530 4A Hanley – Talke journey will now extend to Kidsgrove and continue to Tunstall, Burlsem and Hanley as route 3A
- The 1730 4E departure from Hanley will terminate at Audley Council offices and show route 4
- The 1900 & 2000 4E Hanley – Audley and 2040 4A Hanley – Talke departures are withdrawn
- The 1857 & 2012 4E Audley – Hanley departures will no longer operate
- The 1832 4A Hanley – Talke journey will start at 1835 and the 1904 4 Hanley – Chesterton journey will start at 1905. Both will have slightly revised times
- The 2028 4A Kidsgrove – Hanley and 2206 & 2258 4 Newcastle – Hanley journeys will no longer operate
Route 5: Hanley – Abbey Hulton
There are minor timing changes to early morning, Monday-Friday journeys.
There is a new Sunday timetable.
Route 6/6A: Hanley – Longton – Coalville/Blythe Bridge
There is a new timetable on these services to improve reliability. The frequency and routes are not changing.
Route 7/7A: Hanley – Chell – Kidsgrove/Biddulph
On journeys from Kidsgrove, route 7 will now be timed at The Dog & Partridge in Packmoor instead of Newchapel Working Men’s club and Spink Bank Road instead of Chell Roundabout. Most journeys do not change – we’re making this change so our buses wait in a more suitable location if they’re a little ahead of schedule.
There is a new evening timetable on departures after 1800, Monday-Saturday and a new Sunday timetable.
Route 8: Hanley – Ball Green
- The 1750 Hanley – Ball Green runs 5 minutes later
- The 0840 Ball Green – Hanley runs 10 minutes later
- The 1815 Ball Green – Hanley runs 5 minutes later
Route 11: Hanley – Bentilee (Dawlish Drive) – Longton – Newcastle
Route 12/12A: Hanley – Bentilee (Beverley Drive) – Saxonfields/Meir Hay – Longton
Our services around Bentilee will be changing:
- There will still be buses every 20 minutes on route 11 between Hanley & Newcastle on route 11, there will be a new timetable
- For Dawlish Drive to Hanley, buses continue to operate every 10 minutes
- For Hanley to Dawlish Drive, there will continue to be a bus every 10 minutes but your routes will change. Route 11 operates every 20 minutes to an unchanged route. Route 11B will operate every 20 minutes, serving Beverley Drive first before travelling along Dawlish Drive. If you travel from Hanley on route 11B you will get off the bus on the opposite side of the road to normal
- For the quickest journey from Hanley to Dawlish Drive, catch the first bus that arrives
- For Hanley to Beverley Drive, catch route 11B, every 20 minutes
- For Beverley Drive to Hanley route 11B will operate every 20 minutes but you will need to wait on the opposite side of the road to currently. Buses to Hanley will operate one way along Beverley Drive and return to Hanley via Dawlish Drive
- We will no longer operate in Saxonfields and Meir Hay. D&G buses will be operating a new service in these areas (click their name to view their timetables page with details)
- We will no longer be operating between Beverley Drive and Longton.
Route 18: Hanley – Sneyd Green – Leek
We will no longer operate between Leek Bus Station and Haregate. Some alternative journeys are available on D&G route 16 - click for details - and Aimee’s routes 165/166 – visit traveline.info for further details.
There will be a new timetable.
Route 32: Hanley – Cheadle – Uttoxeter
- The 0719 Hanley – Uttoxeter journey will depart at 0734
- The 0542 Cheadle – Hanley journey will depart at 0547
- The 0648 Tean – Hanley journey will depart at 0653
Route 98: Newcastle – Burslem – Ball Green
On Monday-Fridays the 0720 & 1545 departures from Newcastle – Ball Green will operate 5 minutes later
Route 100: Bradeley Village circular
This route is withdrawn from 25 May. The last day of operation is 24 May.
Route 101: Hanley – Newcastle - Stone – Stafford
- Journeys from Filleybrooks towards Stafford will operate later: 0540 will depart at 0550, 0629 will depart at 0640 and 0659 will depart at 0705
- The 0600 Hanley-Stafford journey will depart at 0610
- Journeys from Stafford towards Hanley will operate later: 0610 will depart at 0620, 0700 will depart at 0710, 0720 will depart at 0725, 0740 will depart at 0745
- The 0709 Stone-Hanley journey will depart at 0710
- From Hanley to Stafford, the 0700 journey will depart at 0710 and the 0730 journey will depart at 0735
- From Stafford to Hanley, the 0810 journey will depart at 0820 and the 0848 journey will depart at 0853