Great value travel on buses to Hanley from Bentilee
- Up to any 5 people, £5 - one way*
- Buses up to every 10 minutes
- The easiest way into town
To/from Dawlish Drive
- To Hanley, buses operate up to every 10 minutes
- From Hanley, buses operate up to every 10 minutes on routes 11 & 11B. Route 11B operates on Beverley Drive first - for the quickest journey, catch the first bus that arrives
To/from Beverley Drive
- To Hanley, buses operate up to every 20 minutes and return via Dawlish Drive
- From Hanley, buses operate up to every 20 minutes
*Up to £5 single ticket valid for journeys between Waggon & Horses & Trent Bridge and Hanley (and vice-versa). On weekends/bank holidays you'll be issued with a 5 for £5 group ticket, valid for unlimnited travel. Only available from your driver, pay with cash or card
Plan your journey from A to B!
Finding your next bus in The Potteries is easy.
View timetables and search for a specific route number.
Tech the Bus - Smarter Travel
With our expanded range of tech and apps, you'll be miles ahead of the crowd.