Stirling University Competiton!
We’re offering the chance to win free bus travel!
Enter your details below to be in with the chance to win either a Day Ticket, Carnet Ticket (10 single journeys) or a Term Ticket!
We’ve been working hard to ensure our buses are ready for students heading back to university. From new on-board seating arrangements to help maintain social distancing, to upgrading our tech so you can now track in real time how many seats are available on each of our buses.
Looking for information on flexible tickets and services to University of Stirling? Click here for everything you need to know!Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter of this prize draw is [First Scotland East], Carmuirs House, 300 Stirling Road Larbert FK5 3NJ, registered in Scotland with company number [SC097420] (the “Promoter”) First Scotland East Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC091923.
- Midland Bluebird Limited Registered in Scotland No. SC016923
- These terms and conditions are subject to any other applicable terms and conditions provided on this website or otherwise by the Promoter. By entering into the prize draw, participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is one of the following options: Free First Day Ticket (Stirling University), Free Carnet Ticket (Stirling university) Free Weekly Ticket (Stirling University) or Free Term ticket (Stirling University) The prize is only valid only on Stirling University Services, and will be provided via unique code, which will be redeemed on the First Bus App to receive free ticket.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount scheme from First Bus or any other bus operating company.
- The competition will run for one week until October 10th 2020.
- This promotion is only open to participants within the First Scotland East, Stirling University area that have entered the competition by entering their details on our web form.
- The winner will be chosen at random under independent supervision, and will be eligible to receive the prize. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified email the next working day. A working day consists of Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm. For example, if the competition ends on Saturday 10th October, the winner will be chosen at random on Monday 12th October and notified on Tuesday 13th October.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize by responding to the email or message. If the winner does not accept the prize or if the winner does not respond within two weeks from the original notification message, the prize will then be redrawn and offered to another entrant.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and does not have an equivalent cash value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend the prize draw in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, and where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to modify these terms prior to any closing date specified.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure of the website during the promotion, for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any web site. Proof of website submission will not be accepted as proof of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for, and shall not cover nor insure any entrants or winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the prize in any way.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.