Additional Wind Street Closures, Swansea, Various Dates, February-May 2018. 2018.29 Jan 2018 Swansea/Abertawe
|Location:||Wind St./St. Mary's Square|
|Responsibility:||City & County of Swansea/Police|
|Dates:||3 Feb 2018 to 27 May 2018|
Due to the expected crowds of people who are likely to frequent the various licensed premises in the Wind Street area over the forthcoming Rugby Internationals and Bank Holidays, Swansea Council and the Police have made a decision to extend the existing closure arrangements for vehicles on Wind Street and part of Castle Square to prevent the likelihood of danger to the public.
Buses will therefore not call at St. Mary's Square from the following times on the dates shown below.
We suggest that customers instead join their services at the Bus Station during these times.
- 1200 noon on Saturday 3rd February 2018.
- 1200 noon on Saturday 10th February 2018.
- 1200 noon on Saturday 24th February 2018.
- 1200 noon on Saturday 17th March 2018.
- 1800 on Sunday 1st April 2018.
- 1800 on Sunday 6th May 2018.
- 1800 on Sunday 27th May 2018.