Free Wi-Fi on Board
With free Wi-Fi now on many First buses across South and West Wales, it's easy to make the most of your travel time. 147 of our vehicles now carry the capability to offer free WiFi. Catch up with friends on your favourite social network, catch up with emails, do a spot of online shopping or check out our app for the latest travel information.
It only takes a minute to sign up to our free Wi-Fi on your device. After that, connection is automatic.
- Set your network name (SSID) to 'first-wifi' (must be in lower case)
- Open your web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect
- Click 'Use your Free Wi-Fi' to browse the internet, or select 'Ticket sales' or 'Timetables'
It's your time - use it your way.
Wi-Fi Usage Limits
Standard service - most routes.
- 35MB/session download.
- 15MB/session upload.
- Sessions reset at 0000 (midnight) and 1200 (noon).
Premium service - X10 and Unibus service 8 & 10.
- 100MB/session download.
- 35MB/session upload.
- Sessions reset at 0000 (midnight) and 1200(noon)